Check it out!

The server that used to house this blog has died. I'm sorry not all the links work. It does give you a general idea of what we do, along with a ton of other things. If you see anything you like on here please email me at thenameframebycheri@gmail.com Thanks!


Getting Started



So which one did you choose?



THE NAME FRAME


Jot down which letters you like. If you like more than one letter that's fine too. Please use this format(S1, S3, M2, I4, T1, T2, H3 SMITH).
I'll send you a proof, usually within a few hours, of what your design will look like. For only $2.00 you can also add the year the couple was married.









LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER

To get started, you'll need to decide how many generations you can go back. Next, you'll need to decide the orientation of the photographs, portrait or landscape. Then, choose the wording for your frame.
Please follow this format when submitting your order. Use a "P" for portrait and an "L" for landscape.
(1P, 2L, 3L, 4P, 5L) This is an example for a 5 generation frame.


MY FATHER'S NAME

To get started, you'll need to decide how many generations you can go back. Next, decide on the orientation of the photographs, portrait or landscape. Make sure you include the "number" of generations and the "family name" to be used for your frame.
Please use the following format when submitting your order. Use a "P" for portrait and an "L" for landscape.
(1L, 2L, 3P, 4L, 5P) This is an example of a 5 generation frame.

VINYL

I can add whatever you'd like to your frame. If you have something special in mind, other than the year they were married, send me your design. There are thousands of fonts and phrases out there. Make sure you send me the name of the font, if I don't have it then I will get it.
We'll work on the design as we go so that we can tweak it until it's perfect!





Let me know if you have something specific that you'd like to see in letters. For example, if someone in your family is a firefighter than I can get some letters using a fire truck or if they're a pilot I can do a plane. Just let me know. I love a challenge!

thenameframebycheri@gmail.com 














































No comments: