Check it out!

The server that used to house this blog has died. I'm sorry not all the links work. It does give you a general idea of what we do, along with a ton of other things. If you see anything you like on here please email me at thenameframebycheri@gmail.com Thanks!


Vinyl and more





 
Here you'll find everything vinyl and MORE! More, meaning anything else I come up with that doesn't have a home anywhere else on my blog!


Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to find ideas for Young Women, Relief Society, Scouting, Home Decor and yes, more!
I've always loved vinyl. I have a few around my home, but a girl can always use more! Problem is, they're SO expensive. I have found the pricing methods to be confusing too....height by length by font by ugh!!!! You'd have to be a math scholar to figure it out! Since we pay so much for them it's really sad when it's time to take it down.

I like to use customized word strips for holidays. At Christmas time it's fun to have HO HO HO on the wall, but I feel sick as I'm peeling it off in January. A few of my other favorites are Happy Birthday!, Happy Anniversary, It's a Girl!, It's a Boy and Congratulations! Just place it on the wall for your "event" then peel it off!
When vinyl is this affordable, it takes decorating to a whole new level!

I'm a busy mom. I like things simple! Here's how it works:

PRODUCT:


I use Oracal vinyl, matte and gloss. It can go on walls, vehicle windows, crafts and pretty much anything else you can think of.



Have something special in mind??? Let me know your measurements and I'll give you a quote.



LOGOS AND EXTRAS:






Youth sports teams.
The decal for the car window is $6.00 each or 2 for $10.00. They usually run about 8" x 8", but if yours is a little different, just let me know.
Need help designing yours...just let me know!
If you have several smaller projects send me an e-mail with what you are wanting and I'll price it as a job instead of individually. It doesn't get much better than that!





LARGER PROJECTS AND CUSTOM ORDERS:





I can also do larger or custom projects. Let me know and I can price it out for you...but we both know I'll have an awesome price!

Check out the gallery to see a few projects submitted by happy customers. Let me know what you've been dreaming of and I will create it. If you already have something in mind just e-mail it to me and we can get started. (Don't worry about copyright or license...it's YOUR design...I would never re-use your work for my personal gain...It's just rude!)



PRE-PACKAGED VINYL:











Love all the colors but aren't sure how to layer them? I have the answer! Pre-packaged vinyl. Just pick your project and it comes delivered on one sheet! All you have to do is peel and stick! I'm really into simple and let's be serious...that is SO simple! There are a few ideas in the gallery. I'll be posting more as the ideas roll in so check back often!


Here are some items that I have pre-made, ready to go! Just pick the one you want and e-mail me. If it's here then I have it on hand. If it was here but now it's gone send me an e-mail and I'll get some more made!

DOOR THINGIES





When my friends order one they ask for "one of those door thingies" If you come up with a better name please let me know! :O)





Measures 23" x 6 1/4" (can be altered to meet your needs)
$7.00 each





(I'll be adding more holidays as they roll around)





HUGS & KISSES
MERRY CHRISTMAS
THANKSGIVING


BE STRONG AND OF A GOOD COURAGE
2010 Young Women's Theme
(as seen on Sugardoodle)
http://www.sugardoodle.info/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5636&Itemid=544

Measures 9 1/2" x 3" (vinyl only)
$2.00 each



Here's another really cute design for the YW theme. Since this is a customer's own design I won't use it but it might spark an idea for your own design.
It's just scrapbook paper on MDF squares. So easy and so cute!



I've also done just the word "Courage" for the girls' bathroom or bedroom mirrors.
Just a few ideas.
RELIEF SOCIETY

Measures 11" x 3" (vinyl only)
$2.00 each


These were made for each of the RS sisters. You could use any quote you wanted. These are just boards with scrapbook paper. You could use 1 x 4's, 2 x 4's or cut your own MDF! How easy is that!

LAUNDRY ROOM



How cute is my sister-in-law's laundry room?! She came up with the words and what she wanted then we went from there. I think it turned out great!








SCOUTING
(as seen on Sugardoodle)
http://www.sugardoodle.info/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6060&Itemid=200014
Measures 9 1/4 " x 7" (can be altered to meet your needs)

$5.00 each.
These were given to our cub scout leaders at our Blue & Gold Banquet.
They were made from a .10 cent oops piece from a local cabinet maker.
We just stained them, drilled the hole, applied the vinyl and attached a ribbon.

Simple!




Another example





VINYL COLORS  (I have 33 colors to choose from - not all are listed - please email me for current colors!)




Gloss - Black
Gloss - White
Gloss - Chocolate Brown
Gloss - Beige
Gloss - Red
Gloss - Royal Blue
Gloss - Deep Sea Blue
Gloss - Gray (not pictured)




Matte - White
Matte - Black
Matte - Violet (Purple)
Matte - Hot Pink
Matte - Pink
Matte - Baby Pink
Matte - Baby Blue
Matte - Light Blue
Matte - Ice Blue
Matte - Blue
Matte - Nut Brown (Rust)
Matte - Light Brown
Matte - Chocolate Brown
Matte - Red
Matte - Orange
Matte - Yellow
Matte - Green
Matte - Lime Green Do you have a certain color you're looking for? Just let me know.

Anything is possible!
Check out the gallery for some fun ideas!

Send me an e-mail for pricing or to order anything you've seen on Sugardoodle!

thenameframebycheri@gmail.com
Thanks!



No comments: